Dear RG family,
Last week we held the last of the Connect Group Leaders' training sessions. The rollout has taken us longer than we would have liked, but we'd rather do it right and in an organized manner than to start it if we were not ready. Thanks to Pastor Tommy, who took the lead in the training and organization of the project.
On May 21 we'll officially launch the groups, and have the commissioning of the Connect Group leaders for this round.
We are looking forward to May 7 when we'll have our 6th anniversary celebration of RiverGrace. It will be a joint worship service with Yan Yue, and RiverGrace will be in charge of the arrangements. Being a joint worship, it will begin at 11:00am rather than noon.
May 1, this coming Monday, is the Labor Day public holiday. We will have our annual RG Family Fun Day at United Christian College. Doors will open at 10:00. From 11:00am -1:00pm we'll have some group activities, and after that we'll have a pizza lunch together. The school will be open until 4:00pm to play or to just hang out together. There are showers there, so you can bring along your towels and shower before you leave if you like.
May 3 is also a public holiday, but we have no activities planned for that day including no fellowships or Connect Groups.
This coming Sunday, Bethel leads worship (for the last time, as she'll be leaving Hong Kong on May 9th, bound for Canada). Cindy will be preaching from the book of Ephesians, continuing her series. Her sermon title is "Power and Position", and the text is Ephesians 1:19-23; 2:1-10.
Lineup for this coming Sunday, April 30, 2017
- 10:00am - Worship Team practice - Bethel
- 11:15am - Pre-service prayer time
- 12:00pm - Worship Service - P. Cindy "Power and Position" - Ephesian 1:19-23; 2:1-10
- 1:45pm - Fellowship Lunch / April birthday celebrations
- 3:00pm - Movie of the Month - "War Room"
Activities this coming week...
- Monday, May 1 - 10am-4pm - RG Family Fun Day at United Chrisitan College
- Wednesday, May 3 - Public Holiday - No activities planned
- Sunday, May 7 - 11:00am. RG 6th anniversary Joint Worship
- May 28 - Sunday Service at United Christian College
I hope you can join us on Sunday and Monday!
Love and blessings,