This coming Sunday is the international Day of Prayer for the persecuted church. This falls on the first Sunday of the month when we normally have a special time of prayer. Cindy will be lead the prayer time.
Pastor Lea will be preaching. Her sermon title is "Be Like a Child - Humble and Meek, from Job 40:1-14.
We will also be changing our communion time to the first Sunday of the month, rather than the second Sunday as we have done it in the past.
So, I hope you can join us at 12:00 noon for the service this coming Sunday. Irma will lead the worship in singing.
We'll have our simple lunch after the service.
Cindy will lead a time of intercessory prayer at 2:45 to 4:00. All are welcome to join as we pray for the church and other things or people that need to be prayed for.
We're grateful for the good start to the Wednesday Alpha course with new attendees.
Lineup for this coming Sunday, November 1
- 10:00am - Worship team practice Irma
- 11:00am - Pre-service prayer time
- 12:00pm - Worship Service - P. Lea preaches
- 1:30pm - Fellowship lunch
- 2:45pm - Intercessory prayer time - Cindy
Activities this coming week...
- Wednesday, November 4
11am - Men's fellowship
7pm - Life group / Alpha
- Friday - 1pm - Ladies fellowship
- Sunday, November 8 - 12:00pm - Tommy Hui will preach
Have a nice weekend, and I hope to see you on Sunday!
Love and blessings,